Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentines Day. Today was sort of an odd day mostly because engineers are a wee bit old. First off all of my classes are about 90% guys. One of my classes starts with a joke and the professor insisted on a love joke for Valentine's Day. It turned out that the only one anyone knew was the girls are evil math derivation. I'm sure that you have all seen it, but I'll include it anyone.

We all know that girls require time and money, thus girls = time x money.
Time is money so girls = money x money or money^2
Money is the root of all evil so girls = √evil^2
or Girls = Evil

I thought it was funny although I had seen it before. It became funnier throughout the day as a lot of my professors thought that they needed to remind us that even though we are engineers today is in fact Valentine's Day and we should probably try to do something. I think that it's just funny that world thinks that engineers are oblivious to everything. At any rate I hope your Valentine's Day was great and take it easy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like the world thinks accountants are detail oriented in all aspects of their life. Or cheerleaders and athletes are brainless. Or.....

Get used to it. And learn to love engineering jokes.

BTW, what's 2+2?

4, you say? No, it's a math problem. ;)

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home