Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Busy Busy Busy/ Life is Odd

Today as I sat through endless hours of class, it occured to me how busy I am. I got up at 6, went to school all day, did homework, and eventually came home at around 8. As I was walking home it really occured to me just how much work I still need to get done before going to bed and how stressful tomorrow will be too. Perhaps it really will be easier to just drop out and become a bum.

No matter how busy I get, I still find life odd sometimes. Sometimes it's really fun to just sit in the Wilk and people watch just to see what sort of odd things happen. Today for example marks the start of recruiting for summer jobs at camps, efy, etc. I can't imagine wanting to do something like that and to me it really is just odd that people do end up doing stuff like that.

I recently ran into a girl that I used to have a huge crush on. Life is again odd just because the whole ritual of dating is so hard. First you actually have to plan something, and then ask someone out -- it just seems to take a lot of effort to find out if a girl really likes you or not. There really has to be an easier way.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Who's the girl?? I'm just curious.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Art said...

I'm not sure that that's information that I am at liberty to divulge.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm...let's see. She has to still be on campus, and she must be someone we know, kathy, b/c brutus won't let us know.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

No, I bet we don't know her and that's why he should tell us.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Art said...

You don't know her. She will remain nameless.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home