Saturday, April 22, 2006

Euchre

Today was an extremely interesting and/or fun day. I suppose it was more of a up and down day. I took the Chem 112 final today and it was seriously unnessicarily hard. We're talking difficult -- way more difficult than it actually needed to be. It took me three hours to quasi answer every question with lots of little notes that mostly said "I have no idea how to finish this." This final was in contrast to the Math 113 final I took yesterday which I don't think turned out too, too bad. I didn't flat out bomb it so I think that I should be able to at least pass that class.

However, today, I did get to play euchre, which was a whole, whole lot fun. It was nice to actually do something fun for a change. There's also only like 4 days left until I get to go home. I'm just a wee bit excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home