Saturday, February 17, 2007

Vacation

For some odd reason I have the Go Gos song Vacation stuck in my head, since hey a vacation is all I've ever wanted. Today I'm finishing the last wee bit of work that I need to get done before leaving for vacation and then I won't even have to think about school for a whole week. It's going to be really nice to be away from Provo, especially since the weather in central Florida is going to be pretty nice this week. Who could possibly ask for anything more?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

HEY BRUTUS! You never answered my original question of why you are going on vacation. Also, you never answered the questions of what you are gonna do there and what you will be eating and where you will sleep and how much it will cost and who you will meet and what seat on the plane you have...

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home