Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Little Things Amuse Me

One of my favorite things about writing for the 100 hour board is the occasional random emails that I get from people. My favorites are usually the ones that are like you're so and so aren't you? I just get a kick out of them since I really don't go through any effort to hide who I actually am. Most people I know who read the board know who I really am anyone. It just makes me laugh to think that people have undergone intense investigation of Facebook just to see who I really am. It just amuses me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Do you reply back to them and say "Yes, you caught me."

4:48 PM  
Blogger Art said...

usually but it's hard to show sarcasm on an email.

9:15 PM  
Blogger haleyhorrocks said...

i am sure you could manage brutus.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

If I tagged you, would you play? I think you should.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Olympus said...

Omg, I think I know who you are.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home