Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A few quick things

I'm still almost positive that no one actually reads this, but I figured I would quickly take a few minutes and update it anyway. Over the past few weeks I seriously considered retiring from the board simply because I lost interest in it. However, over the past few days I've come to the conclusion that I will stay on, if only to express my opinion on what the future of the board should be.

At any rate life is still just grand. I throughly enjoyed book seven in the Harry Potter series, as well as several of the movies that have come out this summer. While I may have decided to complete my education here at BYU it sure as well doesn't stop me from dreaming about the day I will be able to leave Provo and never ever look back. I promise that there will be much rejoicing among the peasants.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nectar said...

You never know who might be reading you.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Chillygator said...

If it helps, I still read.

3:17 PM  
Blogger stacey said...

I think Jeff and I will rejoice when we leave Provo also. I told him he's welcome to come teach here in the future after he has his PhD, but it needs to be a LONG time. LONG. For now I tell people we are "living the dream." Hope you are doing well. You should go visit the Hansens at their nice house west of Ogden. We stayed there when Jeff ran his marathon in May - they would love to see you!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I think you are silly.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally! I have been checking this blog all summer whilst trying to fight the boredom of my internship. I am glad you are getting on track. Where were you this summer? I think you need to account for your long hiatus.

Also, I thought once upon a time that the day I left Provo would be a grand day indeed. However, after spending nearly a year in the sweaty armpit of Maryland (some refer to it as the sweaty crotch, but that is too vivid for me to use), Utah looks very inviting and pleasant. I almost miss the big, blonde hair and SUVs.

2:51 PM  
Blogger erin said...

Thanks. It's nice to see someone staying on to try to get it where it should be.

It's sad, but I haven't read the board since I left in January.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home