Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Apparently I'm an Adult Now

It was come to my attention that I am now an adult. This is weird to me. I've never felt any different than I did when I was younger so this realization came a little bit as a shock to me.

I first realized that I was an adult over Thanksgiving. I went out to eat several times with my mom and my sisters and each time, we took turns paying. My whole life I've always just been treated to a free meal by my parents, but this time I took a turn having to pay -- like an adult. It was weird.

Additionally this Christmas I have received a number of Christmas cards addressed to me -- not simply to the family. Only adults receive Christmas cards on their own. Apparently others also see me as an adult. It's weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I'm still fighting it. Just like the Ben Folds song.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home