Thursday, January 10, 2008

I dislike having to share apartments

For the past 3 months I essentially lived in an apartment by myself. It was really nice. Then right before Christmas I got a roommate. I was not pleased, as not only did I have to share my apartment I also had to share my bedroom (I have since moved to another place where I at least have my own space). I think that what really bothered me about having a roommate was my roommates lack of sense. For example the whole three months that I lived by myself I used 3 rolls of toilet paper -- just three. Then in the two weeks that we lived together my roommate and I went through 2 packs of 4 and my roommate thought that I was the "toilet paper" hog. It was very irritating.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

So how did the topic come up? Did you accuse him of using all the TP and then he called you the hog? Or did he just call you that out of the blue?

8:39 PM  
Blogger haleyhorrocks said...

I'm going to ask Kathy to change the link from her webpage to yours to "Toilet Paper Hog". It'll be great.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home