Saturday, January 12, 2008

Reasons that Kathy should visit or move to Columbus

1. Columbus is awesome.
2. Columbus as the Crew, Blue Jackets, and the Buckeyes.
3. Columbus is in Ohio, which is awesome in and of itself.
4. Columbus is full of medical students for Kathy to date.
5. Columbus has a replica of the Santa Maria.
6. Columbus is the world headquarters of Abercrombie and Fitch.

Basically Kathy should totally begin planning her trip/move here. She should let me know when I need to pick her up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

You had me at Santa Maria.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Alli said...

Then Kathy won't be near me. At least wait until I move closer.

By the way, when did you move to Columbus?

6:51 AM  
Blogger Art said...

I moved in August and started at Ohio State in January.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

What's the Crew and what are Bluejackets?

12:20 PM  
Blogger Art said...

The Crew is the professional soccer team and the Blue Jackets are the hockey team in the NHL.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home